FRAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR REAL ASS GANGSTERS

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] K0kY's application

Go down 
+3
[FRAG]Skyline
[FRAG]KRIS
K0kY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
K0kY
VIP
VIP
K0kY

[DENIED] K0kY's application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:08 pm

- Where are you from?Im from Serbia
- Are you male or female?Male
- How old are you?Im currently 15 years old
- What languages do you speak?I speak English,also I know basics of Deutch and couple words of Spanish.
- Do you have MSN or any kind of social networking account?Yes I  have MSN,also Skype and Facebook..
- Have you ever been in any other communities? if yes can you give us their website link or name.Well I was in [GoT] clan but it started felling a part,so I left it..
- How did you find us?I found this clan on xMovie Server
- Why do you want to join our community?Because FRAG is the only clan which is based on friendship not on skills..
- Tell something about yourself, for example about your interests, hobbies, religion or whatever just say some... if you want.Well I like to train swimming.I have been training it for 4 years already.Im going in high school for commercials also I like to study law,thats my favourite subject..I hope I will get good enough to go Law University 
Bonus question:
- How can you support our community? for example: website design, scripting, video-editing and etc...Well I have good skills in sony vegas.With frag movies,video editing 

Im sorry for that i did in the past.I became more mature and I understand some stuff.I really want to get chance to wear your clan tag,it will mean a lot to me.
K0kY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]KRIS
Admin
Admin
[FRAG]KRIS

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:13 pm

I spoke a lot with you and i believe you are changed. Anyway I still think some members are not sure about that. I wish you good luck with this Wink
Back to top Go down
https://frag.forumotion.com
K0kY
VIP
VIP
K0kY

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Thanks man,it means a lot to me Smile)
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]Skyline
FRAG Members
FRAG Members

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:16 pm

We met at steam when you added me as a friend , didnt understand who you were untill i saw some known people at your friends list i said "whatever lets add him xD".. you seem very friendly i dont know what happened in the past i guess it doesn't matter right now..

well i wish you good luck with that nothing else to add.. btw your avatar looks like KRIS XD
Back to top Go down
Pottlandia
VIP
VIP
Pottlandia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Well I know what's happened before, it was his fault. Now he's an friendly guy, and I believe in him, just stick around, be active, and of course, be patient, good luck.

And that's so fucking true! Very Happy
[FRAG]Skyline wrote:
btw your avatar looks like KRIS XD
Back to top Go down
K0kY
VIP
VIP
K0kY

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Thanks Skyline and Enymous too..(Hvala brate)

I didnt notice that it looks like kris,I notice that right after I read this..I was making it randomly..

Enymous L.F.C Never Walk Alone <3
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]KRIS
Admin
Admin
[FRAG]KRIS

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Lol Very Happy I would never notice this similarity but its true Very Happy Only I dont have that much beard.
Back to top Go down
https://frag.forumotion.com
miki_jo
EEEZZZ
EEEZZZ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Good Luck Koky. Brateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D hah
Back to top Go down
K0kY
VIP
VIP
K0kY

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Well true,I didnt see this similarity till i saw their comments haha..

Thanks Miki ((Hvala buraz))
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]Cypress
FRAG Members
FRAG Members

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 pm

You've changed a lot. I know that B made an exception for you joining the community since you've made a lot of mistakes but I guess you deserve a chance. We all are humans and make dozens of same mistakes only those mistakes should be forgiven else what kind of people we would be being dickheads about it all.

I say let the time pass a bit more like a month or two and we'll see if you're really worth your change.
Back to top Go down
K0kY
VIP
VIP
K0kY

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 am

Thanks Cypress,I know I really did bad stuff,and Im really sorry for what I did..I want now to apologize to everyone in FRAG for what I did.But like you said we are all humans and make mistakes..

I really want you all to see that i changed,
Thanks again Cypka <3
Back to top Go down
FRAG
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:39 am

DENIED

Im sorry koky, we ALL see your will for change but It's still not enough for some of our members. You know its hard to change people opinion if you once screwed, but let this be a life lesson for you.  You can still be our friend. You can still chill with us, and who know.. maybe one day we will give you one mora chance Wink
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]Cypress
FRAG Members
FRAG Members

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Dear FRAG Admin,

Learn to write properly first and then consider denying people's applications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] K0kY's application   [DENIED] K0kY's application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] K0kY's application
Page 1 of 1