FRAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR REAL ASS GANGSTERS

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

K0kY's application to FRAG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K0kY
VIP
VIP
K0kY

K0kY's application to FRAG Empty
PostSubject: K0kY's application to FRAG   K0kY's application to FRAG EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:13 pm

- Where are you from?Im from Serbia
- Are you male or female?Male
- How old are you?Im 16 years old
- What languages do you speak?I speak English and I know basics of German
- Do you have MSN or any kind of social networking account?Of course,I use skype mostly
- Have you ever been in any other communities? if yes can you give us their website link or name.I was in [ToX] but that clan fell apart,like [GoT] so I left them,[cH] they kicked me because of inactivity,[Y] because they didnt agree I should stay in
- How did you find us?I found it on xMovie Server
- Why do you want to join our community?Because FRAG is the only clan which is based on friendship..
- Tell something about yourself, for example about your interests, hobies:Well,I like playing computer games,listening music,and making music as well,I like going out with friends and having nice time..
- How can you support our community? for example: website design, scripting, video-editing and etc...Well maybe Video-editing or photoshop

I really hope I will get accepted this 2nd time,Im really sorry for what I have done in my past,I hope you can forgive me..I really will for change and to get better then I am..
K0kY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]KRIS
Admin
Admin
[FRAG]KRIS

PostSubject: Re: K0kY's application to FRAG   K0kY's application to FRAG EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Nice application Koky! No, honestly i really like it this time. I know how much you want this and I appriciate your persistence. Wish you better luck this time ! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://frag.forumotion.com
K0kY
VIP
VIP
K0kY

PostSubject: Re: K0kY's application to FRAG   K0kY's application to FRAG EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:04 pm

I really hope I will get in the team this time,It means a lot,Thanks Krissy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pottlandia
VIP
VIP
Pottlandia

PostSubject: Re: K0kY's application to FRAG   K0kY's application to FRAG EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Idk what's happening with this app. I'm inactive as fuck, however I wish u luck.
Back to top Go down
Joca
FRAG Fan
FRAG Fan
Joca

PostSubject: Re: K0kY's application to FRAG   K0kY's application to FRAG EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:53 am

GL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K0kY's application to FRAG   K0kY's application to FRAG Empty

Back to top Go down

K0kY's application to FRAG
Page 1 of 1