FRAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR REAL ASS GANGSTERS

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
miki_jo
EEEZZZ
EEEZZZ

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 am

I couldn't find the sticky'd suggestion topic,so i created one myself. So,here are the suggestions and bugs found.:
BUGS:-As i was today on server with KRIS,we found a bug in Last Man Standing.He killed me,and i was speccing him.Because i wasn't spawned,i couldn't do anything.Maybe its 1 on 1 issue,but i think it should be fixed anyway.
-We found a bug in "starting turfwar" thing. KRIS could start turfwar by himself,and he told me that the turfwar system is almost same as SFR's. So he could start it by himself,but WE knew that 3 players are needed to start a turfwar. (And there is no way to defend turf.(?) we didn't know how.. )
1.) Anybody can /spec. WAY big mistake. I think only [FRAG] members and SUB admins can have /spec command. (Because it can be abused.If you got 1hp,just do /spec [id],and BANG,you evaded..)
2.) As KRIS said,when you pause,you are speccing players. I dont think thats a good thing.I think that when you /pause,you are watching at a stripper skin that is dancing. So,I think that will attract some internet nerds.. HEHHE Very Happy
3.)Turfs should have ID's. So,anybody who has 3 turfs "chained" (That means that they are together,not separated by any other gangs turf). So if any body that has 3 turfs cained,he can do /gototurf or something,and from spawn,he automaticly gets teleported to that turf.
4.)/stats command dissapeares when you want to sprint. I think that it should be "activated" for 10 seconds or something,and then dissapear by itself..
5.)Add more ammo to the weapons.
6.) When in interior,you can use your weapons,but if you try to injure someone,damage you deal(example : 25 hp), you lose it. (So if you hit someone dealing 25dmg,you lose 25hp)
7.) Add a bank in a middle of city. I thing that it should be added here: Suggestions.. Fqkjc

THATS ALL. Regards:)

(sorry for the grammar mistakes,i am really sleepy)
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]DefJam
FRAG Members
FRAG Members
[FRAG]DefJam

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:34 am

Thanks for taking the time to help us! We appreciate the support!
Back to top Go down
[FRAG]Cypress
FRAG Members
FRAG Members

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:50 am

Let me make it clear. About the LMS bug, I am aware it for long time now, I am working on something else right now so didn't really have time to fix it. 
Spectate requires 10 seconds of waiting time as well as the pause cmd. Turf system is under construction which means you can start turfwar with one player standing, that's been like that for testing purposes. There's an update coming in some days, probably at the coming weekend. Your suggestions are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
miki_jo
EEEZZZ
EEEZZZ

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 am

[FRAG]Cypress wrote:
Let me make it clear. About the LMS bug, I am aware it for long time now, I am working on something else right now so didn't really have time to fix it. 
Spectate requires 10 seconds of waiting time as well as the pause cmd. Turf system is under construction which means you can start turfwar with one player standing, that's been like that for testing purposes. There's an update coming in some days, probably at the coming weekend. Your suggestions are appreciated.
Well,thank you. But i really think that the ordinary players shouldn't be able to /spec. Thats all Smile
Back to top Go down
Joca
FRAG Fan
FRAG Fan
Joca

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:26 am

cool suggestions ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. Empty