Share | 

Sub-Admin (Level 1) > Sign in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[FRAG]KRIS
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sub-Admin (Level 1) > Sign in.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:06 am

In this topic you can sign in to become sub-admin level 1.

Reason of this topic
To keep our server playable we need to keep cheaters away, thats why we need some admin support.

Who can sign in
Everyone can sign in, except cheaters (ex-cheaters)... but not everyone will be accepted to become sub-admin, we choose them with personality reasons, so first try to get to know FRAG members, become friends and the rest is easy.

What can sub-admin do
Sub-admin is allowed to warn/kick and spec players/cheaters or whatever they are (only when there are no FRAG members online)... Sub-admin need to follow admin rules or else will be dropped out of team.

How can I sign in
Just reply in this topic (one time, do not reply 2 times or else you will be denied) then we will contact you if we want you in sub-admin team.

What we need
- Your nickname:
- How old are you:
- How long you play SAMP:
- How long have you been playing the FRAG server:
- How much do you play in our server in a week:
- Do you have any references (give name(s) of FRAG member(s) that told you to sign in):
- Have you ever been admin, or something like it, somewhere else before:
- Why do you want to be a sub-admin:

Extra info
- There will be no tag for sub-admins
- No testing period
- There will be a update list after some time, so those that are inactive will be dropped out the team.
- Its importent to be a little bit active in server, we want see you at least once in a week, doesn't matter how long but keep visiting so we remmeber you name for next update list.
- Only commands you can use is to warn players, kick players and spec them.
- You will keep your stats, caz you don't need to re-register or chagne nickname.

Sub-admin Rules:
- Don't ever use your admin commands when FRAG members are online, unless a FRAG member is alone and asks you for help.
- /lspec & /ltune is always allowed to use, even when there are FRAG members online.
- Use /warn for > Driveby, Cursing/Flaming in chatbox
- Use /kick for > All kind of cheat, teamkill, non-stop driveby, non-stop flaming in chatbox
- Always think twice about health hackers, maybe they lag or ping is high.
- You can use /ltune as fun for all cars (cars, not boats/bikes!) , just don't login and ltune all gang vehicles, just use it normal.

Remember if you reply more then once in this topic you will be denied.

================================================

This is the current sub-admin list (11/05/2010):

- PantheraOnca
- Zer0
- Cypress
- Eagle
- Ado
- Nias
- _[Scar]_
- (CRO)pere
- bloody_hornet

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frag.forumotion.com
K0kY
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Sub-Admin (Level 1) > Sign in.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:01 pm

- Your nickname: K0kY
- How old are you: I am 15 years old
- How long you play SAMP: Ive been playing SAMP for more then 2 years
- How long have you been playing the FRAG server: Ive been playing on the FRAG server before it went down and know server came back and I will start being very active..
- How much do you play in our server in a week: I play at friday and weekends and sometimes during a week..
- Do you have any references (give name(s) of FRAG member(s) that told you to sign in): Yes ,[FRAG]KRIS told me I can sign in
- Have you ever been admin, or something like it, somewhere else before: Yes I was an admin on some servers...
- Why do you want to be a sub-admin: Because I want to keep server clean from hackers and flamers...

Sub-Admin (Level 1) > Sign in.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FRAG :: SAMP :: Los Santos Territory (SAMP Server)(Under Construction)-
Jump to: